iStock 904598344

Top Part-Time Job Options in the USA for International Students –

The majority of international students in the US hold an F-1 visa, a non-immigrant student visa. F-1 students are permitted to work in the US, subject to strict conditions and guidelines set by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS). This blog covers all aspects of part-time jobs in the US, including the regulations,…